Sunday, 9 November 2014

Real Techniques "Eye Starter Kit" - alittlebeautyblog

                                                


This brush set contains all you would need to create any eye look, from a natural day look to a smokey night look. The set includes five different brushes from crease to brow. Overall the whole set costs around £20 but is available on Amazon for around £13. 

♡Base shadow brush:
This brush is a flat fluffy brush which is good for packing eyeshadow onto the lid and the outer-v. It picks up a lot of product and makes it easy to sweep shadow across the lid.

♡Deluxe crease brush:
This brush is great for blending shadows into the crease. It is very densely packed so picks up shadow very easily. This brush is also very good to use as a concealer brush as it fits perfectly under the eye.

♡Accent Brush:
I love this brush for running a dark shadow along my upper and lower lash line when I'm not wearing eyeliner. It is great if you are doing a very precise detailed eye look. I also love using this for drawing the outline of my winged eyeliner with a black eye shadow, as it makes it easy to fill in the flick.

♡Fine Liner Brush:
I love to use this brush to draw a thin line of gel liner along my upper lash line. My Favourite to use is the Collection Lasting Colour Gel Eyeliner. This brush makes applying gel liner a lot easier and more precise. I have never been very good at liner but I feel this brush has helped me perfect the look.

♡Brow Brush:
This brush is a simple angled brow brush. The bristles are densely packed making filling in your eyebrows a whole lot quicker and easier! I use this brush on an almost everyday basis, with a brow powder. I have never tried this with a brow wax or gel, but I assume it will work pretty well!

"Eye Starter Kit"

♡Amazon : http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B004TSFE28/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1415380044&sr=8-2&pi=SY200_QL40

♡Superdrug :
http://m.feelunique.com/p/Real-Techniques-Starter-Kit

-sorry for no post last sunday♡

Thanks,
alittlebeautyblog.











No comments:

Post a Comment