
It's the perfect Autumn/Winter shade that compliments a wide variety of skin tones. Considering most high street matte lipsticks that I've tried have left my lips feeling dry, flaky and just rather unhappy. This one glides on comfortably and feels really moisturising. These lipsticks also smell lovely too, a soft vanilla scent that disappears once you have applied.
This is the only shade I have from the collection at the moment but I'm definitely going to go back to Boots and buy some more because I can already tell I'm going to be wearing this lipstick lot's throughout the Christmas period.
Overall I am really impressed and would recommend these lipsticks to anybody who is in doubt about wearing such a daring colour. It's also very bank account friendly at only £5.49 which is an absolute bargain considering what you would pay for a lipstick of the same quality from MAC.
Thanks,
alittlebeautyblog.
I've tagged you in the Liebster award, visit my blog to find out what to do --- megansw0rld.blogspot.co.uk
ReplyDeleteMegan xx
This comment has been removed by the author.
Delete