When I think Winter makeup I think 'natural eyes and a bold lip'. So today I decided to show you my favourite Winter makeup products that are all purchased from the drugstore for under £10! All of these items can be purchased from Boots and/or Superdrug.
Boots : http://www.boots.com/?cm_mmc=bmm-_-google-_-Boots+Main+Account-_-Boots+-+Brand+Keywords
Superdrug : http://www.superdrug.com/?gclid=Cj0KEQiAkJyjBRClorTki_7Zx8QBEiQAcqwGMbDYR0PpPEXF0b4gQxmswBr-lKghHj1I9thIVIbKUroaAkDe8P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds
As you all know summer is gone and tans are fading, so I like to bronze up my face with a natural bronzer. I like to use the Maybelline Dream Sun Triple Bronzing Powder. I tend to apply this with a big fluffy brush such as the Real Techniques Powder brush as I this gives the most natural finish.
After completing my base I will move onto the eyes.
I like to stick with a simple and quick eye look in the Winter, so a cream eyeshadow is the way to go! My favourite cream eye shadows from the drugstore are the Maybelline Colour Tattoos. My most used shade is 'On and On Bronze' or 'Bad to the Bronze (as known in the US)'. I love his colour as it is a very pretty bronzey/gold. I sweep this across my lid using my finger and blend it into the crease using the Deluxe Crease Brush from Real Techniques.
I love the look of bronze eyes with winged eyeliner. So I am going to take the Soap and Glory Super Cat Liner and draw a thin line across my upper lash line and wing it out a bit.
Finally for eyes, I am going to apply a lot of mascara. My favourite is the Maybelline The Rocket. I apply this only to the top lashes as I feel when I put it on the lower lashes it will smudge underneath.
For the lips I decided to use a bold plum lip as the eyes are so natural. I am going to use the Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 107.
And that is my completed everyday makeup routine for Winter. Sorry for the amount of Maybelline products, but they are my favourite products from the drugstore.
Afflicted Blog Posts
- Real Techniques Eye Starter Kit : http://alittlebeautyyblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/real-techniques-starter-kit.html
- Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick "107" Review : http://alittlebeautyyblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/rimmel-kate-moss-lipstick.html
Thanks,
alittlebeautyblog.

No comments:
Post a Comment