Sunday, 26 October 2014

Everyday make-up : Autumn - alittlebeautyblog




                                   


Today's post is all about my everyday make-up for autumn. A soft  smokey eye 
paired with a berry lip. One of my favourite looks to wear day or night.


1.I used my trusty Pore Fessional primer by Benefit to prime my skin for foundation. It's one of my favourites because it really keeps my make-up on all day despite my oily skin.

2.In the colder months I like to move away from the more glowy foundations and opt for one with a more satin finish. Lately I have gone back to using my trusty old MAC Studio Fix in "NC15" which suits my skin perfectly when it starts to get a bit paler. 


3.After perfecting my base make-up I move onto the eye make-up. Recently i have fallen back in love with my L'oreal Paris Holographic eye shadow in "taupe astral". I sweep this all over the lid then blend it into my crease using a small fluffy brush. After applying the eye shadow I use a LOT of mascara. My favourite is Maybelline The Falsies.


4.After the eyes I used a little bit of MACs blush in the shade "Fun Ending". This blush blush looks great on people like me who suffer from redness on their cheeks.


5. Last but not least Lipstick! This one from MAC in the colour "Plumful" is gorgeous. It's the perfect berry colour for autumn.


Hope you liked this post!


Thanks,

alittlebeautyblog.


No comments:

Post a Comment