Every little girl dreamed of having a huge walk in wardrobe with walls of shoes and handbags when they were younger. Sometimes there just isn't enough space, but there is a way to compromise. By taking a wall or two of your rooms you can create a 'Walk in Wardobe feel' by hanging your clothes on a rack and placing shelfs underneath to place shoes and bags on. I definetley want to try this out in the future.
I love the idea of having my own office, filled with framed pictures and magazine. If like my self you have your desk in your bedroom there are ways of making it feel like your very own private office/studio. Pick a corner of your room to place your desk in. By placing little plants and fairy lights around your desk, it gives the corner a more cozy feel. I also love how the furniture is sleek and white, but the pops of metallic bronzes and golds gives it an extra bit of personality. Obviously you can choose your own colour scheme. If you don't have enough room for a storage unit to book shelf, you can do what is shown in the picture above. Take a wicker basket and place your magazine, paper woke, or whatever you want in there.
I have always imagined having a wall of framed quotes and patterns, but I have just never got around to it. They can be very inexpensive to make and they are great DIY projects. You can purchase a cheap photo frame from placed like Asdas and Ikea for around £4. Take the backing off of the photo frame and place a pattern inside. Great patterns can be found on postcards or wallpaper.
Filling shelfs with pictures, books and Knick-knacks can give a room a very personal feel. I love the chic, modern look of these shelfs, and how they can be so versatile.
Plants always add a bit of colour to dull room. Potted plants look gorgeous placed on a shelf or a window sill. Cactus are very 'in' just now and I can definetley tell why. They just give the room a brighter feel. If you want something with more of a fragrance you can always switch it out for a vase of flowers.
Fairy lights have been huge in the 'Tumblr' world for a while now. They make a room feel cosy and give the room a bit of warmth. I like wrapping them round the white metal frame of my bed and use them as a reading light.
Copper/Rose Gold has been a popular colour so far this year. It goes with anything really from a matte white to a glossy black. Again like the fairy lights the colour gives the room some warmth and colour. These look great on a desk or bedside table.
Disclaimer:
None of the photos shown above belong to us. We found them from placed like Tumblr and Pintrest. We decided to share them as we have been loving the design and look of them.
Thanks,
alittlebeautyblog.







No comments:
Post a Comment