This week I'm going to be sharing my morning skincare routine and favourite products. For a good six months I have stuck with the same products in my skincare routine and have been really pleased with the improvement I have seen in my skin. I don't think it's necessary to change every product in your your routine for the evening and in the morning, so as you will see in my evening skincare post that will be uploaded in a couple of weeks, I like to keep some of the products I use the same.
First and foremost, I like to start by cleansing my skin with the La Roche Posay Purifying Foaming Gel. It's a great one to use if you have sensitive skin as it's very gentle and not at all stripping. I like to use a face cloth soaked in warm water to remove the product from my skin.
Next, I use the Body Shop Vitamin E Moisturising Serum because it really brightens up my skin and makes it look plumper. The cold gel really helps to wake you up if you're feeling rather sleepy that particular morning.
After that I use the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo + as a moisturiser and blemish buster in one. It really helps to keep the redness in my skin at bay so I'm not wondering around looking the a tomato half way throughout the day. I wouldn't recommend this product to anybody that has really dry skin because its not the most hydrating thing in the world but I find that using this with the serum underneath really works well for my skin.
Lastly, I use the No7 dark circle eraser. I wouldn't say I was over the moon with the actual formula of this eye cream but the roller ball applicator just makes me feel so much more awake after I've used it. It's just so cooling and it works wonders at reducing puffiness around your eyes.
That's it for my morning skincare routine. I like to keep things really simple when it comes to the morning because I do a pretty good job at cleansing my face at night. I think it's really important to have a skincare routine that works for your skin and you know you can stick too. If you don't have a proper skincare routine already I would recommend doing a bit of research because a good skincare routine plays a major role in having beautiful skin.
I'll be back in a few weeks to show your my evening skincare routine.
Thanks,
alittlebeautyblog.

No comments:
Post a Comment