Sunday, 14 December 2014

La Roche Possay Effaclar Duo Plus Review - alittlebeautyblog

As there are so very few of us on this earth who have been blessed with naturally clear  skin that never brakes out, many of you will be familiar with La Roche-Posay's anti-blemish treatment Effaclar Duo +.

La Roche-Posay often work with dermatologists to find skincare solutions for people who suffer with blemishes. Together they have managed to create an amazing product that targets blemishes and eliminates acne scaring.  

As someone who has suffered with troubled skin for almost a year I cannot stress enough how much this product has helped me get my skin back to its former state. Usually products for blemish or acne prone skin can  be really harsh and stripping, this product is soft and gentle and it doesnt leave your skin feeling sore or aggravated.

This product not only works like a dream for clearing up blemishes but it also works a an amazing base for your foundation as it gives a matte finish, counteracts shine on oily skin but yet also manages to moisturise too. Seriously - a miracle product. 

This product retails at £15.50 for 40ml and can be found in places like Boots.

Thanks,
alittlebeautyblog.

2 comments:

  1. I've wanted to try that since it came out but I recently started seeing a dermatologist so I'm not sure if I can purchase it or not. Do you have/ did you have any acne scarring? If this product really does help scarring, I'm definitely buying that!
    Love your blog by the way!
    - Dee

    snapsofdee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I still have some scaring on my face, my skin is so much better than it was before and I think its down to this product. I have tried so many different creams and lotions but nothing has worked as well as this.

    I hope this helps you to answer any questions that you had x

    ReplyDelete