Step 1 - Create a plan. Start out by making a plan either mentally or on paper about when your going to workout and how many times a week your going to do it. Choose times that suit you best so if you don't have time to workout in the morning then do it in the evening or visa versa. Also, set yourself goals that you know you'll be able to achieve, don't try to do to much or push your self to hard to start with because that's one of the biggest reasons people give up.
Step 2 - What kind of exercise will you do? Think about what kind of exercise you like doing whether it be running or yoga etc. Also think about where you want to do your exercise, for example do you like going to the gym and being around others when you work out or do you like being in the comfort of your own home - the choice is yours.
Step 3 - Workout gear. Having some cute workout gear really helps to motivate me to exercise because it looks nice and I want to wear it, but if I'm just wearing it to sit around and do nothing then it makes me feel bad. Most of my workout clothes are from Nike but Lululemon also do some gorgeous stuff and if you want something that isn't expensive then take a look in Primark because they have some really great stuff too.
Step 5 - Instagram is your new best friend. Whenever I can't be bothered or I'm just having and off day I always make sure to take a look at my Instagram because there are some seriously fit people on there with extremely toned bodies. Working out always seems like a good idea after seeing how in shape these people are.
Some of my favourite fitness channels over on YouTube are PopSugarFitness, Blogilates and YogaWithAdreinne.
Thanks,
alittlebeautyblog.

No comments:
Post a Comment